November 06, 2018
5 minimal jewelry pieces Minimalists will love!
Hello fellow lovely jewelry enthusiast! ❤
A few months ago a friend of mine who is always on top of EVERY upcoming trend clued me in to this fabulous geometric jewelry trend! I am LOOOOVING IT! I love the crisp clean lines and the simplicity of each piece.
For me geometric and minimalist jewelry pieces go hand in hand. The minimalist style is all about keeping your look simple and clean. Geometric is all about clean lines and modern elements. So we put those 2 together and came up with this fabulous new Geometric and Minimalist line for this fall and holiday season!
We've gathered 5 less-is-more picks that are simple enough to wear every day. Even if it might look simple, it must be unique enough to reflect your own personality when worn all on their own.
1. Crescent and triangle geometric necklace : Beautifully crafted 925 Sterling Silver quality charm has a timeless and classical look. The clean lines of the shapes add a very minimalist touch to your style.
2. 3 generations necklace : This beautiful sterling silver, wear with anything necklace can symbolize 3 sisters, 3 generations (grandma, mom and daughter), or a 30th birthday.
3. Sterling silver Karma necklace set : This sterling silver karma necklace is so beautiful. Elegant and perfect for dressing up that little black dress or dazzling at work. This karma necklace pairs perfectly with our karma style 2 earrings.
4. Silver lotus petal necklace : A simple, peaceful talisman perfect as a gift or for yourself. This sterling silver lotus petal necklace is delicately hung on a sterling chain. This yoga jewelry necklace is a perfectly peaceful every day piece you won’t want to take off!
5. Silver sideways cross necklace : This sterling silver sideways cross necklace is so dainty and elegant...perfect for every day wear. The cross is textured slightly adding to the sparkle of this piece. Not quite as minimalist as the other pieces in this collection but definitely worth including.
If you like what you see here come check out the rest of this newly released line and for my blog post readers only use the code NOVEMBERLAUNCH for 25% off any item in this collection!
Join the VIP list here and enjoy weekly (or monthly because ... life... lol ) updates on upcoming events, jewelry launches and sales.