Still groggy from my post Halloween candy and horror flick induced coma the cold shot through me like a bolt of lightening and sent shivers down my spine. As I walked my Pomeranian "Phoebe" through the first frost of the season it was clear that winter is coming!
Phoebe sporting her Christmas sweater last year
What better way to get ready for Christmas then to buy your families annual Christmas ornament! We buy a different one each year with all the kids names on them and yes I also make us one because, well, that's what I do! But WHICH ornament should you buy? Let me help you out in your never ending struggle to find the RIGHT family ornament for you, Here are 10 family Christmas ornament ideas.
10) The Pewter Star - always classy, the star ornament is for smaller families of 4 or less. While I *can* fit more on this star ornament it does look better with fewer names
9) The snowflake - One of our Christmas staples, the snowflake comes in 3 different designs on the website and keeps it simple and elegant. This ornament is for a family of 6 or less.
8) The Grandchildren - New to DCD last year this ornament for all the grandkids was a huge hit! 6-8 stockings with initals can fit on this ornament and it will surely make Grandma, Mimi, LaLa, Nana or even Mameaux smile!
7) 2020 Large family ornament - This large sized family ornament will fit LOTS of names, each in their own font (up to 10 different fonts).
6) The Candy Cane - This adorable candy cane ornament is so sweet! Perfect for 3-5 names in our new Christmas font. If names are too long we can use a different font.
5) Gingerbread man baby stats ornament - This baby stats gingerbread man Christmas ornament is so super cute! Perfect for the new mom or grandma with a precious new bundle of joy!
4) The pewter tree - The Christmas tree is always a favorite. This year we've strung lights on the trees for you! Perfect for a family of 5 - 6 and made from hand cast pewter so it will last for years to come.
3) The Reindeer - Rudolph doesn't have anything on this cutey! Made from light weight aluminum this personalized ornament is affordable and perfect for the family of 3 or less.
2) The Vintage ornament - Hand cast in pewter and made to look like a vintage ornament, this beauty is amazing! This one is perfect for bigger families. It can be personalized around and in the middle of this ornament.
AND DRUM ROLL PLEASE..........
1) The Mitten - The pewter mitten is the biggest of them all! This thing will hold LOTS of names. Seriously it's perfect!
These are just a few of the 30+ ornaments we have available this year and are on sale now for 20% off! This week only! No need for a coupon code as I've marked them down on the site for you!
Tell me below which your favorite ornament is and why!